OUR AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
HERE TO HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Roof Restoration Minneapolis-St Paul MN | Brigley Roofing
Roof restoration in Minneapolis-St Paul MN is necessary to do sometime during the lifetime of most roofs. There are a number of ways in which your roof could deteriorate over time, including everyday wear and tear caused by Minnesota’s weather extremes and roof damage as a result of severe weather or natural disasters, such as storm damage, hail damage, wind damage, and water damage in Twin Cities MN. Minnesota is known for its weather extremes, and the sun, rain, snow, ice, and hail that hit your roof can all cause problems over time. Roof Restoration Minneapolis-St Paul MN
Brigley Roofing specializes in all types of roof restoration and well as other roofing services in Minneapolis-Saint Paul MN, such as roof repairs, roof replacement, new roof installation, roof damage, storm damage, and much more. We can bring new life to your roof and ensure that it is able to endure weathering during many Minnesota seasons to come. If you notice any roof leaks or roof damage to your home, then it is best to call Brigley Roofing, the best roofing contractor in Minneapolis-St Paul MN, for a free estimate on the cost and extent of restoration needed for your roof. In some instances, you may be able to claim the costs through your insurance company and receive compensation to cover the cost of your roof repairs or roof replacement in Minneapolis-St Paul MN. Brigley Roofing will work directly with your insurance company so you don’t have to so that you can get the compensation you deserve for your damage claims.
Minnesota Roofing Issues Roof Restoration Minneapolis-St Paul MN
Roof damage and other issues are commonly caused by the following:
- Weather damage – sun, rain, wind, snow and ice can all cause your shingles or other roofing materials to deteriorate over time. In some instances, snow and ice can also lead to damage of your gutters and sideboards, especially if your home has trouble with ice dams in winter. We restore all aspects of the roof, including gutters and sideboards.
- Condensation, moss and algae – condensation is the result of a buildup of warm air and moisture that can cause decay as well as moss and algae growth, as well as mold and rotting. You may notice a few of your shingles rotting from a black or green stain, especially those in damp, shaded areas. This is most likely algae at work.
- Trees and leaves – the trees around your house can also cause problems. Tree branches can scratch the roofing material while leaves on a roof can retain moisture and cause rotting. Furthermore, leaves can also cause gutters to block. In worst case scenarios, branches and other debris can also fall on your roof, which can cause major roof damage.
Why Roof Restoration? Roof Restoration Minneapolis-St Paul MN
Still not sure if restoring your roof is a good option for you? Below are three great reasons to restore your roof this season:
- It can add value to your home – a restored roof is a definite plus when it comes to the real estate market. It can add value and bring about a faster sale of your home.
- It can add pride to your home – no one wants to live in a house that looks rundown. A restored roof can make your home look like new again.
- It can protect you from the weather – finally, a restored roof will provide you with the peace of mind that during major storms and weather extremes, you will be safe, protected, and dry.
Brigley Roofing | Your Local Twin Cities Roofing Contractors
For service you can trust, with a reputation of integrity and quality, contact Brigley Roofing at (651) 458-5760. We are a local, longstanding, family-owned and operated roofing company in Minneapolis-St Paul MN. We guarantee all of our services and we offer a free, no obligation estimate.