OUR AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
HERE TO HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Roof restoration is necessary during the lifetime of most roofs. There are a number of ways in which your roof could deteriorate over time, including daily wear and tear caused by the weather and damages caused by severe weather or natural disasters. Minnesota is known for its dramatic seasons and the sun, rain, snow, ice and hail that hit your roof can all cause problems over time. This is why it is important to recognize that your roof may need a makeover.
Brigley Roofing specializes in all types of roof restoration. We can bring new life to your roof and ensure that it holds up during those tough Minnesota seasons. If you notice any leaking or damage on your roof, then it is best to call us for a free estimate on the cost and extent of restoration needed. In some instances you may be able to claim the costs through your insurance company. Brigley Roofing will work directly with your insurance company so you don’t have to.
Minnesota Roofing Issues
Roofing problems are commonly caused by the following:
- Weather damage – sun, rain, wind, snow and ice can all cause your shingles or other roofing material to deteriorate. In some instances snow and ice can also lead to damage of your gutters and sideboards. We restore all aspects of the roof, including gutters and sideboards.
- Condensation, moss and algae – condensation is the result of a buildup of warm air that can cause decay as well as moss and algae growth, and this can lead to rotting. You may notice a few of your shingles rotting from a black or green stain, especially those in damp, shaded areas. This is most likely algae at work.
- Trees and leaves – the trees around your house can also cause problems. Tree branches can scratch the roofing material while leaves on a roof can retain moisture and cause rotting. Furthermore, leaves can also cause gutters to block.
Why Roof Restoration?
Still not sure if restoring your roof is a good option for you? Below are three great reasons to restore your roof this season:
- It can add value to your home – a restored roof is a definite plus when it comes to the real estate market. It can add value and bring about a faster sale of your home.
- It can add pride to your home – no one wants to live in a house that looks run down. A restored roof can make your home look like new again.
- It can protect you during the weather – finally, a restored roof will provide you with the peace of mind that during heavy weather you are not going to experience problems due to leaks in your roof.
Brigley – Your Local Roofing Experts
For service you can trust, with a reputation of integrity and quality, contact Brigley Roofing at (651) 458-5760. We are a local, longstanding, family owned and operated company. We guarantee all of our services and we offer a free, no obligation estimate.